Handling of Personal Information
We, in accordance with JIS Q 15001:2017 A.184.108.40.206 (measures for cases of direct written acquisition from the individual, within A.220.127.116.11), collect and store personal information. The handling of personal information collected through this input form is for the following three purposes, and we will not use it beyond the scope of these objectives.
- Organization Name
Organization Name: Doorkeeper Inc.
- Name, Affiliation, and Contact Information of the Administrator for Personal Information
Administrator Name: Haruna Yanagibashi, Business Planning Department, MailMate Business Division
- Purpose of Using Personal Information
- Personal information of those inquiring about the Company's various businesses will be used to respond to inquiries and send requested materials, such as brochures.
- Personal information of customers who have registered for the Company's membership will be used for membership registration tasks and related after-services.
- Third-Party Provision of Personal Information
We will not provide the personal information you have provided to third parties, except in the following cases.
- When the individual has given consent.
- When required by law.
- When necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, obtaining consent is difficult.
- When especially necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the healthy upbringing of children, obtaining consent is difficult.
- When cooperation is necessary for national institutions, local public bodies, or persons entrusted with the performance of duties prescribed by law, and obtaining consent may hinder the performance of such duties.
- Outsourcing of Personal Information Handling
For efficient business operations and to provide better services to customers, we may outsource some of our operations to external parties. In such cases, we carefully select outsourcing partners who are deemed to handle personal information appropriately. Contracts and agreements include provisions for proper management and confidentiality of personal information, ensuring the prevention of leakage.
- Requests for Disclosure, etc., of Personal Information
Customers can request disclosure, etc., of their personal information from Doorkeeper. For details on the procedure for such requests, please contact the "Personal Information Inquiry Contact" below.
Personal Information Inquiry Contact:
305 Cleveland Mark, 2-9 Reisen-cho, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka 812-0039
Doorkeeper Inc. Personal Information Inquiry Contact
- Voluntariness of Providing Personal Information
It is at the discretion of the customer whether to provide personal information to us. However, if required information is not provided, certain services may not be provided in an appropriate state.
- Information Mechanically Obtained upon Access to This Website
For security and user service improvement, we may obtain information about individuals who access the website through cookies.